During assembly and transport, Milplast® industrial containers provide the highest level of protection for valuable parts and products
At Mills Industries, we pride ourselves on producing in-plant and shipping containers that increase productivity and efficiency while keeping costs down.
Milplast® industrial containers have a proven track record of strength and durability. And with our complete in-house production capacity, they can easily be custom designed to meet the precise requirements of your manufacturing and transportation systems.
- Unbeatable versatility in structural design super strength with minimum weight
- More durable than cardboard, lighter weight than wood and molded plastic
- Moisture-proof and chemical resistant
- Reusable and recyclable
- Ideal for just-in-time and closed-loop assembly systems
Milplast® corrugated plastic is an extruded fluted co-polymer polypropylene material available in thicknesses of 2mm to 10mm. Some applications include totes, trays, collapsible-returnable containers, partitions and dunnage. Milplast® is also available in ESD protective material. This material is fully recyclable and is available with recycled content.
Cleanroom and Medical Applications
Milplast® containers give you the rigorous protection you need for cleanroom and medical applications, plus all the advantages of Milplast’s® extraordinary versatility. Our award-winning structural design staff can work with you to ensure the ideal package conformation for your special cleanroom, laboratory or medical requirements.
- No risk of sulfur contamination
- Moisture-proof and chemical resistant to damage
Will Returnable Work For You?
- Are the parts you are shipping uniform enough in size and shape that your container needs will remain consistent over time
- Will the value of parts shipped over time exceed the cost of the returnable
- Is there management support for returnable system
Industrial Containers Preliminary Quote
Please use this form to request a quote from Mills Industries, or to revise an existing quote.
Minimum orders are $500.00 with a 50pc minimum qty per item
Made to order prototype is available – $90 minimum charge
All orders are shipped FOB Laconia, NH – freight collect