For help with the assembly of some of our different products, select an item in the menu.
Q: What is the minimum order?
A: The minimum order for a fabricated item is $500. All orders are quoted freight collect of carrier of customer’s choice. (Mills can provide estimated freight size and weight only).
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We will quote resellers and distributors. We will also blind ship or ship in your name.
Q: What do I need to do to get a quote?
A: Pertinent information to know when requesting a quote. (also, see our preliminary quote request form).
- Material Thickness (2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm) and flute direction.
- Color: Blue, Black or White.
- Style of container(s): For examples of container styles please see our design guide by clicking here. You may also email or fax an existing drawing or mail us an example of what you need quoted.
- Size and Dimensions (LxWxD) if known.
- Amount of weight that is going in and/or being stacked on top of containers (IA)
- Will this be replacing an existing corrugated paper container. What is the test board being used for?
- Your part # or what this item will be called when placing and order (IA)
- Will this need printing. If so, how many colors?
Q: Can I get a sample?
A: We provide design and prototype service. Most first time orders will require prototype approval.
Q: What type of file do you accept?
A: Accepted files for drawings: DXF, PDF, and Auto Cad
Accepted files for graphics: CDR (corel draw) Version 5 or older, EPS…Please include Fonts.
For additional assistance, please contact our service team at 603-528-4217 or email email@example.com